How Can I Help?
Donate your time & talents!
Do you have special interests or talents that you are willing to share? Volunteer opportunities are available at all of our locations! We will work with you to find an opportunity that is a good fit for you and the people we serve—send us a message!
- Got craft skills? Come work one-on-one or in small groups teaching and assisting with projects, or show our staff your craft and help us learn new things!
- Offer technical assistance in your field of knowledge – help someone bait a hook or reel in a big catch!
- Got game? Playing cards or games with participants!
- Help us get outdoors – go for walks/push wheelchairs!
- Do you like to talk or tell stories? Are you a good listener?
- Help us plan parties and events!
Donate items or give financial support!
Make a donation! Donations help us create new opportunities for the people we serve (or for individuals of all abilities)! Donate online, in-person at any of our program locations, or by mail:
Itasca Life Options
PO Box 20
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
If you have any questions or need assistance with making a donation please call us at 218-322-6501.
Itasca Life Options is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.
Ideas for item donations:
- Items to be repurposed? Costume jewelry? Craft kits?
- Prizes for Bingo!
- Gift Cards to purchase supplies
Partner with us!
Do you have employment opportunities our participants could fill? Our clients are reliable and love to work! Call us to explore options and see how you can make a difference in someone’s life.
Contract commitments are as little as a few hours a month. We make it flexible, easy and possible! Give us a try – for free! See what we can do. We provide job coaching and supervision. General cleaning, vaccumming, lawn care, maintenance, shredding, collating. So many possibilities. Call us for more information.